Sunday, February 10, 2013

NaiHaiWriMO - garden


Gardening is of of my passions. I started gardening because of one my houemates loved flowers and I was used to having them in the house after living with her for 10 years.

I started with a few plants int he yard and I was hooked after I started weeding and realized it really relaxed me.

After years of trying, I am finally doing a Master Gardeners Class. I am learning a lot and it is fun to be with others who like gardening as much as I do.  We have to design and tend to a garden bed. There was a few herb beds left and my partner and I were given one.  The past weekend we found we were given a herb bed and are brainstorming as to what is the theme for it and what will go in it.



weeken confab
planning herb garden
what color nausturiums

No comments: